Wednesday, May 18, 2011

saya yakin malaysia boleh ! (haha)

daling , you will happy when you read this will you ?

my heart truly say that .....
you are my leg when i need you to stand
you are the air that i life with it
you are the lighting when my day darkness
you are the boifriend in my family
you are my diary that everyday i write on it
you are the owner heart of me
you are the king in my kingdoms
you are the ghost that im afraid off
you are my first when i have three choice
you are my rule when we get married,
you are the hero's of my fear
you are my police to keep me safe
you are the engine in my brain
you are my medicine for my sick day
you are my inspiration to make my blog POWER
you are my shoe to protect my foot from get pain
you are the tissue to wipe my weeping
you are calm when my heart is depressed
you are judges who decide the punishment for me
you are my HAPPY ending :)
from : hanna abdull
to : syaff ell 


GAJET GAJET :)