Thursday, April 21, 2011

ummphh ummphhh

kepada : ilui
daripada : hanna *gedik = hanna gedik *HAHA


I  you   because..........


  you loves me just the way I’m *yeah man
 you 're my first boyfriend even though you is not my first love.*psst I love you so much.
 you makes me feel happy.
 you makes me feel the love again that I though I would not be ever feel again. *its true baby
 you so lovable man*yeahhmann
 you so sweet *semanis gula bukan kurma :P
 you've kind of HEARTS 
 you're very understanding *not like me , even tua pergai bebudak *argh
 you're handsome/cute ONE. :P
 you loves me.*hihi
 you cares a lot about me *mybed time story just you knows :)
 thanks to you for being honest to me. and take the risk of saying the truth even though you knows that I will get mad at you and that I might get hurt, its realy big one i get from you my DEAR
 you loves me even though I am not that pretty woman *girl
 just the way u're is *just the way ure ? do you love bruno ?
 every time that I miss you and every time !!!! *ummphh ummphhh 
 I love you even though you was thin. HAHA *sory yang
 his smile charming smile :)  *goodies smily just from him ever i get , its TRUE 
 the simple things that you've has done * kuizz HAHA
 doing anything just to text me and just to seem me happy everedy *everyday
 doing anything for me *appreciate that baby




“I accept YOU as what you is and as what ever you has done because IloveYOU (ilui)

GAJET GAJET :)